Monday, August 14, 2006

Palestine-Israel 101 Stuff

I'm being a bit lazy here in that I don't really have the time right now to put together a 101 level presentation on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and proposed solutions. So instead I'm going to point you to another group that's put something semi-decent together. It misses some things as all 101s must do, but this is a good place to start. So, without further ado, check out the American Task Force on Palestine's powerpoint presentation entitled Palestine-Israel 101: The Two State Solution.

And what would this conflict be without maps, maps, maps, o endless maps! For those I'll point you to several places:

Just some basic introductory information on the conflict, but this gives a decent starting point.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Please! Can You send me the Powerpoint Presentation, 'cause the atfp delete the post! Thanks!
My email is marifabi90@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home